Elopements & Minimonies
You’re engaged and ready to marry the love of your life. And you’ve decided to host an intimate wedding ceremony with your closest friends and family (or elope with just the two of you). But you don’t want to get married at the City Hall. You want to get married in a beautiful and picturesque location, without the stress, long wait, or never-ending to-do list
Our Elopements & Minimonies service allows you to get married the way you want. When you want. We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to. Grab your nearest and dearest and let’s get you married!
Elopements & Minimonies Service is for you if:
- You’re concerned about how COVID will affect your 2021 wedding plans
- You’d like to have a small and intimate wedding ceremony, but don’t want to get married at City Hall
- You want to get married in a picturesque location without the stress of planning a full-scale wedding
- You’re seeking a package that includes everything needed for an intimate ceremony
What is included in the Elopements & Minimonies service?
- 2 hours venue access
- Up to 20 guests
- Wedding officiant
- 2-hour digital photo package
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Planning and day-of management service
- Wedding insurance
Can I add additional items to my elopement or minimony package?
Yes! We offer a variety of add-on services to custom-tailor the perfect wedding day package for you. Add-on options include:
- Mini-cake cutting & champagne toast
- Live musicians
- MC/DJ services
- Event rentals
- Altar decor
- Additional floral arrangements
- Videography coverage
- Additional photography coverage
- Hair/makeup services
- Wedding night accommodations
What are the benefits of the Elopements and Minimonies Service?
- This package includes everything you’ll need for an intimate wedding ceremony at the venue of your choice
- Simple planning process
- Get married on your own terms, in a celebration that is uniquely you
- Just show up and get married, we take care of all the details
What venues and vendors are available with this package?
Currently, we have 15 beautiful and picturesque venues, and several have multiple ceremony sites. The venues are located across Sacramento County, El Dorado County, and Placer County. Click here to get more deets on the venues!
We also have 41 excellent wedding vendors available to provide services for this package. This includes officiants, photographers, florists, videographers, wedding music, and hair and makeup. Click here to check out amazing participating vendors!
Planning, day-of management services, and event rentals are provided by A Daydream Wedding
Can we substitute venues or vendors who are not part of this service?
Not at this time. We have pre-negotiated rates and terms with the venues and vendors in order to curate a simple, streamlined, and stress-free wedding planning experience for you.
Please be assured, the participating wedding venues and vendors are among the best in the Sacramento region.
How much does the Elopements & Minimonies service cost?
Packages start at $3000. Please inquire for a custom quote.
Have additional questions about Elopements & Minimonies service?
We’d be happy to talk through what you want for your wedding day and answer questions about this service. Click here to schedule a complimentary wedding planning consultation. You can also review the Elopements & Minimonies FAQs by clicking here.
Ready to get started with planning your elopement or minimony?
Awesome! Click the button below to schedule your complimentary wedding planning consultation. Let’s get you married!